AVEDA new lipstick lip color Rayflower 211 Nourish-Mint discontinued (Ray-flower)
- Aveda Nourish-mint™ smoothing lip color.
- The shade is Rayflower 211
- Item is full size 0.12oz/3.4g.
- Item is brand and in original box.
- Packaging is light gray aluminum and plastic, the lid is a clear cap.
- Discontinued product.
The Nourish mint line is creamy, full coverage lip color with plant waxes and fruit butters—moisturizes, plumps and smooths the appearance of fine lines. Provides full coverage with a satin finish. Refreshing aroma-flavor with certified organic peppermint, vanilla and ginger.
The Nourish-mint line of lipstick, which comes in the light plastic and aluminum casing with clear plastic cap, is now discontinued. It has been replaced by the new aveda lip color line called "Feed my lips pure nourish mint" which will come in dark aluminum casing and cover.